Kegel Exercises For Men
If you are satisfied with your penis size but you still face problems in your sex life, then kegel exercises for men might be what you are looking for. It is a very simple and very effective way to improve not only your erections but your whole sex life.
Note: Kegel exercises will increase your penis size, but will improve your sex life by making your erections bigger and harder.
These exercises are a proven method and were discovered in the 1940s by Dr. Arnold Kegel. They have been used for both medical and sexual purposes since then millions of people around the world who have used the method have achieved greater satisfaction in their sex life.
What are the exercises exactly? How do they work?
These exercises work by strengthening the pubococcygeus (PC) muscles of your pelvic floor. These muscles are responsible for a number of things, including bladder control and the erection of the male organ.
The most common way to locate the muscles is by stopping the flow of urine without tightening the buttocks or any other muscle. When a person has successfully located the PC muscles, exercising them is very easy and can be done in the comfort of your home without any additional tools.
The Benefits from doing the exercises
There is a long list of benefits for doing them.
- Men that have trouble with their bladder or their bowel movements can do these exercises in order to gain proper control over these functions.
- They have also been successfully used as a way to treat the most common problems of erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation in a large number of patients suffering from them.
- Of course, they can also be used to improve upon many areas of otherwise healthy men. First of all, strengthening the kegel muscles allows men to maintain a harder and bigger erection.
- In addition, men with an advanced knowledge of these muscles and with the proper exercise have a much greater control on their ejaculation and the sensitivity of their penis.
- It also helps men achieve multiple orgasms that are greater and lengthier as well. All of these contribute to a much better and healthier sex life for both men and their partners.
- They have also been proven to reduce risks for diseases associated with muscles located in the area like the prostate. There are very important for the overall well-being of every man and should be a standard.
Are the exercises totally safe?
Kegel exercises are very safe but as with any exercise, doing them wrong or in an excess way can lead to problems. First of all, doing them wrong means that you will wield no results. There are very basic guidelines that should be followed. By following the guideline, not only will you avoid the risks from overdoing, you will get the maximum results from them as well.
In addition, due to the many and great benefits from these exercises, people that try them for the first time tend to overdo them. It is very important to maintain a slow and steady schedule just to be safe. These things take time but the reward is there for those strong and patient enough to follow them through the end.
How to do the Kegel exercises correctly
Kegel exercises are done by squeezing the associated muscle.
- The warm-up for these exercises requires a simple squeeze for a few seconds in order to prepare the muscle.
- The follow-up exercise is to constantly squeeze and release for a certain amount of times, usually ten times with 2 sets for starters.
- The exercises get lengthier as time goes on but at first, they should be kept to a minimum.
Overall, kegel exercises should be done by every man who wants to improve upon their sex life. Even though the actual penis size will not increase, they are very important for the reasons listed above. In addition, every penis size exercise guide recommends kegel exercises in addition to the normal ones. For more information you can have a look at the free guide to natural